TitsMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DannyIsHere
DannyIsHere

Danny's Mod Application (r3kt fam) Empty Danny's Mod Application (r3kt fam)

Tue May 01, 2018 7:46 pm
What is your in-game name? My IGN is DannyBoi, Or _iDannyi_ if you want my real IGN.

Do you have a Discord? Are you part of the TitsMC Discord? Yes, i have a discord. It's DannyIsHere, and i am in the TitsMC discord aswell.

Do you play on TitsRP? What is your in-game name? I play on titsrp, and my IGN is DannyTheDumbBoi.

How old are you? 12. (del wif it nerdz)

How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week? About 10-12 hours.

How many hours have you logged on the server in total? I'd say at least 30 or 25.

Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? Have you owned/developed for another server? I have been a staff member on TitsRP, and there is another server i was staff on but i cannot remember the name of the server. No, I have not owned, but have developed for another server (again, i forgot the name.)

Do you have a good understanding of the rules? Yes, i have a good understanding of the rules and I know if i don't follow them i will be demoted.

Do you understand that not helping players will get you demoted? Yes, i understand that if i don't help players, i will get demoted (i mean, why wouldn't i help anyone...)

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? I want to be staff because I play minecraft alot more than i should, and when i was told this server existed i have been playing countlessly for the past few weeks. I also know how to use my commands for good and i'm not a evil shithead that abuses the shit out of their powers.

What are some qualities that make you worthwhile to accept? I've been staff on Tits, I'm a kind person, I'm smart, I have a sense of humor, and i enjoy staffing.

Free-form section. Go crazy. Convince us. m8 if u accept me i will giv you... give you... um..... what will i give you... I WILL GIVE YOU..... One dollar ingame... yeah that seems right...
Booper
Booper

Danny's Mod Application (r3kt fam) Empty Re: Danny's Mod Application (r3kt fam)

Mon May 07, 2018 11:53 pm
If you are the same Danny that I'm thinking about then I'm gonna go with a -1
You were very racist and you got demoted for it.

PS: I'm a Moderator on the server so don't think it's an invalid vote
DannyIsHere
DannyIsHere

Tue May 08, 2018 5:14 pm
Yes, i am the same danny that you are thinking. But i'm just saying i am no longer a racist asshole, and i am not trying to change your vote what-so-ever.
Panduh
Panduh

Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:34 pm
Nah, your still a racist asshole. -1
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum